Happy Campus Week - Highlights
We held a Happy Campus Week between 18 February and 22 February 2019. Through different activities, students learnt to hold a positive attitude towards their school life and studies. They also learnt how to manage stress and share their happiness and worries. There were a string of activities including a book fair, a 'Draw and Smile' mural painting activity, three Students vs Teachers competitions (badminton, football & basketball), a 'Non-stop Basking' student performance, booth games, a juggling performance and fun group games in the school assembly and a Happy Café.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- The Moral, Civic and National Education Group participated in the activities of Hong Kong Youth Exchange Promotion United Association and won the certificate of WeCare Awards 2022-2023