Extra-curricular activities: Hong Kong Jockey Club School Football Development Program
Our school is invited to participate in the Hong Kong Jockey Club School Football Development Scheme. Our teachers and students will take part in the soccer training program organized by Chris O'Brien ,the head coach of Manchester United Soccer School. The photo showed that our teachers and students participated in the inauguration ceremony.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!