History Department and Liberal Studies Department: Interactive Drama
The History Department and the Liberal Studies Department invited performers and staff from the Hong Kong Repertory Theatre and the Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum to come to stage an interactive drama for our students. Through the play, they showed students the importance of knowing history, the interwoven relationship between historical events and present situations, and applying the knowledge to their daily lives.
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes