Geography and Liberal Studies" Ocean Conservation Project
Geography and Liberal Studies Club joinly invited our students to participate in the Ocean Conservation Project organized by Hong Kong Rotary Sunrise. Our students were able to participate in ocean conservation project and observe the habitat of Chinese White Dolphin.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!