Career Guidance Team: Visit to Tuen Mun IVE
The team had arranged 59 students in S.6 to visit Institute of Vocational Education on 4th of December 2015 in Tuen Mun. They were able to understand the learning areas of different faculties and their career paths. It also enables them to plan better in the future by using this information.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!