Career Guidance Team: Visit to Cathay Pacific City
Career team arranged 24 students from 5Ba nd 5C to visit the Cathay Pacific CIty on 6th November 2015. It enabled our students to understand more about advanced aviation and the facilities in training. It helps our students know more aobut the working environment of different departments in aviation industry. Our students were inspired to prepare better so that they will be able to work in this industry.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!