On Eagle's Wing Whole Person Development 5-Day Camp
26 non-Chinese students were arranged by the Career Team to participate in the 5-day training camp organized by Youth Outreach. It was mainly designed for their career and life planning. Under the instructions of team coaches, they learn how to communicate effectively with each other. It also raised their team spirit. Students learnt how to have a breakthrough in their lives in the camp. They also learnt how to cope with adversity and build up a positive self-image.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company