Disneyland Job Experiences Workhop
38 students from non-Chinese classes participated in a job visit to Hong Kong Disneyland arranged by Career Team. The program briefly introduced the human resources flow, job requirement and career path of that company. They also visited the backstage of the performance arena and had a boat ride. The activity inspired our students about the condition of real work.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company