English Department : Song Dedication
On 20th December 2012, the ‘Song Dedication’ activity was held during the lunchtime. Students who dedicated songs could express Christmas wishes and convey messages in English to their peers and teachers. At the same time, they were able to gain an opportunity to know more about foreign music and Christmas songs.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company