S.1 Growth Day Camp
In order to enhance S.1 students' self-confidence and self-discipline, the Discipline & Guidance Team held the Growth Day Camp on 18/10/2013 in Wong Siu Sang Leadership Training Institute. On that day, students were divided into groups to complete different tasks so as to encourage their team spirit and self-confidence.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company