Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration
The English Department organised a Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration in which students guessed English lantern riddles and threw glow stick rings. The activity was conducted by the NET and assisted by the English Ambassadors. Students won many prizes in the activity.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!