Parents' Day Student Support Team Parent Workshop
The Student Support Team invited our Educational Psychologist Mr. Chong to hold a Parent Workshop for parents on the Parents' Day and give them professional suggestions. Parents learned from each other and shared their experience in the workshop. The workshop was beneficial.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company