Parent-Techer Association: Annual General Meeting
The Parent-Teacher Association held the Annual General Meeting at the school Hall on 17/12/2014. The chairperson, Ms. Lee Choi Ling, briefly gave an account of the work of the PTA in the previous year and thanked various parties. The PTA financial secretary, Mr. Chan Chiu, reported the balance of the previous year. The financial report and budget were approved in the meeting. After that, the chairperson and the principal, Ng Chiu Mei, awarded the “Shine Award” to Chung Hong Yi (6C) and Yuen Man Kit (4C) to appreciate their outstanding non-academic performance. Last but not least, the Handchime Team, Oriental Dance Team and Jazz Dance Team performed on the stage. The meeting ended at around 7:00 p.m.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company