PTA 2nd Family Trip - Lamma fisherfolks' Village Day Trip
This year, the 2nd Family Trip held on 3rd May 2014 (Sat.) was completed. On that day, more than one hundred parents and their students together with teachers and their family members went to visit the Lamma Island. In the tour, after boarding on the island, we visited the famous street in which various seafood products can be found. We also visited the Lamma Fisherfolk's Village where rare precious seafoods were displayed. We also enjoyed the big fish-feeding show and visited the ancient fishing vessels to experience the feeling of the life on board. A trial on hook-free fishing game also impressed us. At noon, we enjoyed a delicious lunch in a seafood restaurant, so-called "Prize-Winning Set Meal for Groups ". The trip had a rich content and all the participates enjoyed the day so much. We sincerely thank for the support of the parents and hope to experience another trip together as soon as possible!
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company