Talent Contest for Non-Chinese Speaking Primary School Students
In order to appreciate the non-academic achievement of non-Chinese speaking students, to support the development of their talent so that they can have more self-confidence, to promote the importance of various talents and encourage students to develop in diverse ways and give them an opportunity for artistic exchange, as well as promoting cultural communion and to provide more chances for non-Chinese speaking students to engage in performance and backstage work, we organized an activity called” Hong Kong's Got Talent”on 12-12-2015. Many non-Chinese speaking primary school students came to Bethel High School and enjoyed the competition. The talent contest included dancing, singing, instrumental performance, etc.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!