Primary Schools Mathematics Multi-Challenge and School Information Day
To help Primary 5 and 6 students prepare well for their secondary life, our school is holding a School Information Day. Through the STEM programmes, we nurture students' inquisitive minds; and students flourish in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities, unleashing their potential.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company