“Love and Dream Project” Volunteer Service - Leather Ornaments Making
The Guidance Team collaborated with The Friends of Scouting to hold a leather ornaments making activity for volunteer service under the“Love and Dream Project”during lunchtime on 18/12 and 20/12. Students learnt to respect and cooperate with others and had their communication skills improved through the activity.
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations