Students running a Lunar New Year Fair Stall
Our school's Economics Club members ran two stalls at the Lunar New Year Fair organized by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui St. Joseph's Church and Social Centre. Running the stalls, students applied their economic knowledge to solve real business problems gaining hands-on business experience, and the activity helped develop students' entrepreneurial spirit.
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations