Students running a Lunar New Year Fair Stall
Our school's Economics Club members ran two stalls at the Lunar New Year Fair organized by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui St. Joseph's Church and Social Centre. Running the stalls, students applied their economic knowledge to solve real business problems gaining hands-on business experience, and the activity helped develop students' entrepreneurial spirit.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!