Life Education Camp for Senior Students - Highlights
To nurture students' positive attitudes, enable them to get inspiration from experience and realize their potential to prepare themselves for the future, we arranged a life education camp for senior form students on 1 March and 2 March. 24 students joined The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups - Jockey Club Sai Kung Outdoor Training Camp. They learned Positive Thinking and actively participated in the activities.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company