Primary School Students Putonghua Competition and Information Day - Highlights
Our school hosted the 'Putonghua Competition of Primary School Students and School Information Day' on 16 March 2019, in which we had a Putonghua Competition of Primary School Students, a 3 on 3 Basketball Competition, a Shoot-out Contest, subject game booths and handicraft workshops. In addition to letting primary school students showcase their talents and enjoy the day, the event provided our students with opportunities to help run the activities and learn skills that are not covered in textbooks benefiting their future development.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!