Primary School Students Putonghua Competition and Information Day - Highlights
Our school hosted the 'Putonghua Competition of Primary School Students and School Information Day' on 16 March 2019, in which we had a Putonghua Competition of Primary School Students, a 3 on 3 Basketball Competition, a Shoot-out Contest, subject game booths and handicraft workshops. In addition to letting primary school students showcase their talents and enjoy the day, the event provided our students with opportunities to help run the activities and learn skills that are not covered in textbooks benefiting their future development.
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations