Economics & History Departments_Project WeCan Company Visit: HSBC Archives
Our school's Economics Department and History Department joined a company visit to HSBC Archives, an activity organized by Project WeCan. HSBC archives are one of the most important business collections in the world. The activity enabled our students to know more about the social, economic and political history of Hong Kong, enriching their Economics and History's learning experiences.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!