Biology Field Studies Course
With a view to letting students learn through practice and broadening their horizons, about 20 students of Secondary 5 Biology students took part in the NSS Biology Residential Field Studies Course from 16/10 to 18/10/2019. In this course, students studied the rocky shore habitat and conduct biotechnology research in Cheung Chau natural habitat and Caritas Chan Chun Ha Field Studies Centre. Our students learned and benefited a lot in the field study camp, and they showed enthusiasm for learning.
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations