Mainland Exchange Programme for Student Leaders (19/20)
Ten Secondary 5 students of our school participated in the (Mainland Exchange Programme for Student Leaders 19/20) hosted by the Education Bureau. During the period from December 27 to 31, 2019, they visited Beijing with 200 secondary school students from different schools in Hong Kong. The purpose of this plan is to broaden students' horizons, strengthen their understanding of national conditions and national development, and deepen their understanding of various qualities that a leader should possess.
- Excellent results of HKDSE2019-2020
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations