Master Code Programming Contest 2021
ICT teachers Mr/Ms Wong and Mr/Ms Siu led a team with Suen Wai Wing from 3A, Leung Wing Yan from 3C and Leung Ming Yan from 2C. They achieved great results in this years Master Code Programming contest hosted by Microsoft and Hong Kong Education City. Applaud to the award winning teachers and students!
Theme of the contest: Artificial Intelligence(AI) Application
Requirements: With a theme of striving for a healthy life, design a tool that could improve humans health. The application could be in the form of a mobile application,website or IOT device.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company