Welcome activities for cross-border students to resume classes
Through different welcome activities, such as talks, games led by social worker etc, the cross-border students may adapt to the study and campus life as soon as possible after the resumption of face-to-face classes.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!