Biology Field Study Camp
29 S.5 biology students participated in the two days one night biology field study course organized by the Ho Koon Nature Education cum Astronomical Centre (Sponsored by Sik Sik Yuen) and coordinated by our school teachers. Students studied the ecosystem of freshwater stream habitat and the symbiosis in the natural environment.
During the field study camp, students learned about the interactions between organisms and the environment, as well as the impact of human activities on the environment. Students also understood more about the importance of sustainable development, and recognized the need to maintain ecological security and resource security.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!