The off-campus visits were interesting and exciting, which broadened students' horizons. The places were Noah's Ark Hong Kong Theme Park, Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Palace Museum, Sky100, M+ Museum and Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!