Guangzhou Study and Exchange Tour
On 7/7, the Career Guidance Team organized the "Guangzhou Study and Exchange Tour", leading 20 Form 4 and Form 5 students to take the high-speed rail to Guangzhou. The school's teachers and students were warmly received by the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs Office and the Admissions Office of Southern Medical University. The school specially held a symposium to introduce the admissions policy and campus overview to the students of our school, and arranged for question-and-answer session. Afterwards, the teachers and students had lunch together in the student canteen to experience the life of the local university. They were led by the teachers of the school to visit the School of Chinese Medicine, the School of Life Sciences and Huiqiao Medical Center. The students were very active and asked questions. In the afternoon of the same day, they also visited Guangzhou University City to inspect the campus environment of universities in Guangzhou. This event enables students to strengthen their interest and understanding of further study and employment in the Mainland, and deepen their understanding of national culture and latest developments.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!