The Opening Ceremony of the 2023-2024 school year was originally scheduled to be held on Friday, September 1. However, due to the adverse weather, Hong Kong’s Observatory raised the Typhoon Signal No. 10 on that day, and the Education Bureau announced that classes of all secondary schools should be suspended. Therefore, the Opening Ceremony was postponed to September 4.
At this Opening Ceremony, we are grateful to have invited Ms. Muna to share with us on the topic "Metamorphosis" and encouraged our students in the new school year. In addition, Principal Mr. Chan Ka Fai’s speech and words of encouragement, Ms Yau’s Bible reading, Ms. Cho’s prayer and Christian teacher’s singing of hymns, etc., gave the students a wonderful start.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company