2024-2025 S.1 Discretionary Places
Download application information
Secondary One Discretionary Places 2024-2025
- Application form can be downloaded from the school website or obtain the form at the School General Office. Please fill out the form and stick a recent photograph on it.
For parents registered as SSPA e-Platform users and bound their account with“iAM Smart+”, parents may submit DP applications via the SSPA e-Platform.
- Application form must be submitted to the School General Office from 2 January 2024 to 16 January 2024.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 12:30pm. (Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.)
The application submission deadline via eSSPA is 16 January 2024, at 23:59 Hong Kong time.
- The following documents should be attached to the application form: (no need to submit any reference letter)
a. “Application Form for S1 Discretionary Places” issued by EDB
b. a photocopy of the Primary 6 student identification
c. a photocopy of the report cards of P5 (whole year) and P6 (first term)
d. a photocopy of Hong Kong ID card or other supporting document(s)
e. photocopies of certificates or awards of extra-curricular activities
f. a self-addressed stamped envelope
g. a recent photo
- According to instructions from the Education Bureau, each Primary Six student may apply to NOT MORE THAN TWO secondary schools for S1 Discretionary Places, or else the application will be cancelled.
- There will not be any written examination for this application. All applicants will be notified by phone in late February to attend an interview in March 2024. Parents of successful applicants will be notified of their children’s inclusion in the Successful Lists for Discretionary Places by letter and phone on 27 March 2024 (Wednesday). The results will be released on 9th July 2024 together with the Central Allocation results..
- The number of Discretionary Places available for Secondary One in 2024-2025 academic year is 20. The selection criteria and weighting are as follows:
(Rank Order List of the EDB and internal assessments)
Conduct and Comments
Performances in extra-curricular activities and social services
（4） Interview Performance 10 %
- Information provided would only be used for the secondary one discretionary places application.
|S1 Discretionary Place Admission Application Form:
|Personal Information Collection Statement:
|School Information 2021-2022
S1 Discretionary Place Admission Application Form
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!