Secondary One Discretionary Places 2021-2022
- Application form can be downloaded from our website or obtain the form at our General Office. Please fill out the form and stick a recent photograph on it.
- This form must be submitted to the School Office from 4-1-2021 to 18-1-2021.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 12:30pm. (Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.)
- The following should be attached to the application form: (no need to submit any reference letter)
a. a photocopy of the Primary 6 Identification
b. a photocopy of the report cards of P5 (whole year) and P6 (first term)
c. a photocopy of Hong Kong ID card or other supporting document(s)
d. a photocopy of certificate(s) of the performances in art, sports or services (if applicable)
e. a self-addressed stamped envelope and
f. a recent photo
- According to instructions from the Education Bureau, each Primary Six student may apply to NOT MORE THAN TWO secondary schools for S1 Discretionary Places, or else the application will be cancelled.
- There will not be any written examination for this application. All applicants will be notified by phone in late February to attend an interview in March, 2021. Participating secondary schools will notify parents of successful applicants of their children ' s inclusion in the Successful Lists for Discretionary Places by letter and phone on 31st March 2021. Results will be released on 6th July 2021 together with the Central Allocation results.
- The number of Discretionary Places available for Secondary One in the next academic year is 20. The selection criteria and weighting are as follows:
(Rank Order List of the EDB and internal assessments)
Conduct and Comments
Performances in extra-curricular activities and social services
（4） Interview Performance 10 %
- Information provided would only be used for the secondary one discretionary places application.
|S1 Discretionary Place Admission Application Form:||School Information:|