Applied Learning Scholarship
6A Windy Mai and 6B Maira are awarded the Applied Learning Scholarship, which is co-organised by the Law’s Charitable Foundation and the Education Bureau to show their appreciation to students who demonstrated positive learning attitudes and achieved good progress in their study of ApL courses. The school is pleased to offer the warmest congratulations to the awardees!
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!