Bethel Cup Yuen Long District Primary School Mathematics Multi-Challenge and School Information Day & Football Competition for Primary Schools
On 11 November 2023, our school’s Mathematics, Physical Education and various subject departments held the Bethel Cup Yuen Long District Primary School Mathematics Multi-Challenge and School Information Day. On the same day, Football Competition for Primary Schools was also held. There are a total of 32 primary schools participated in the mathematics competition . Football teams of students from 7 primary schools also joined in the football match. On that day, we also prepared various STEAM learning experience activities or interest workshops for students to participate. Workshops and booths from different departments such as the Integrated Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Visual Arts, Design and Technology, Computer and Maker Education, as well as Organic Farming, Balloon Twisting and Henna Workshops arranged by the Extracurricular Activities (ECA)Department. About 350 primary school students participated the activities on that day Regardless of whether they won or lost, they all showed joy and satisfaction. Through the process of the preparation and implementation of the events, our students can also practice service learning and experience different learning experiences, which also benefits a lot.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!