Biology STEAM activity (Leaf vein bookmark workshop- “Skeleton Leaf”)
On 11 November 11 2023, our school held the School Information Day. Various subject departments prepared different learning experience activities for primary school students. Among them, the Biology Department arranged a Skeleton Leaf workshop for participants. In the workshop, we guided visitors to use leaves and simple tools and materials and applied simple scientific principles to make their DIY own leaf vein bookmarks. Students also used their creativity to color and beautify the bookmarks they made. The biology students of our school who participated in the service on that day also performed well. In addition to demonstrating their knowledge of the subject and mastering the skills of experimental inquiry, they also acted as ambassadors, giving careful guidance and introduction to the primary school students.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!