Biology Field Studies Course
With a view to letting students learn through practice and broadening their horizons, about 20 students of Secondary 5 Biology students took part in the NSS Biology Residential Field Studies Course from 16/10 to 18/10/2019. In this course, students studied the rocky shore habitat and conduct biotechnology research in Cheung Chau natural habitat and Caritas Chan Chun Ha Field Studies Centre. Our students learned and benefited a lot in the field study camp, and they showed enthusiasm for learning.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company