Mainland Exchange Programme for Student Leaders (19/20)
Ten Secondary 5 students of our school participated in the (Mainland Exchange Programme for Student Leaders 19/20) hosted by the Education Bureau. During the period from December 27 to 31, 2019, they visited Beijing with 200 secondary school students from different schools in Hong Kong. The purpose of this plan is to broaden students' horizons, strengthen their understanding of national conditions and national development, and deepen their understanding of various qualities that a leader should possess.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company