CUHK Information Day Visit
About 20 S.5 and S.6 students visited the CUHK Information Day on 15/10/2022. The students know more about the university's courses and admission guidelines for different disciplines, and make plans for their future study goals and university dreams.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!