Biology field study course
31 S.5 biology students participated in the biology field study course organized by the Caritas Chan Chun Ha Field Studies Centre in Cheung Chau and coordinated by our school teachers. Students studied the ecosystem of terrestrial habitats in the natural environment.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!