English Chat-time and Reading Pal Programme
English Chat-time with our NET
In order to help students develop English speaking skills and broaden their horizons, the English Department arranges a "Chat-time" period in during lunchtime. Many students, especially senior form ones, went to our English room to chat with our NET, Mr Murphy.
English Reading Pal Programme
And as a harmonious school, we have a balanced number of local and Non-Chinese Speaking students in our school. In order to help junior form students develop their confidence in speaking English and consolidate their reading-aloud skills, senior form NCS students would read aloud English texts with local students. On 12th October, the first reading pals have started their reading activity successfully.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company