Geography Study Trip to Geopark
On 12th October 2023, 29 senior Geography students joined a field trip to visit Geopark, which was organized by Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department.
Through this field trip, the students not only studied a wide variety of interesting landforms created by wave erosion, including geos, sea caves, sea arches and sea stacks, but also observed hexagonal columns which are rarely seen in the world.
This field trip greatly increased their knowledge in wave erosion and enhanced their interest in geography as well.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!