Students from our Class 2A participated in the Youth Internet Crisis Seminar organized which was by the Hong Kong Playground Association. In order to understand the various crisis facing by teenagers on the Internet, there is some problems, such as Internet addiction, Internet bullying, privacy issues, etc. In response to the Internet crisis among teenagers, promote a healthy culture of facing the Internet on social networks, and providing the positive aspects of the Internet crisis among teenagers. Youth Internet crisis is an important issue that requires parents, schools and society to work together to provide education, supervision and support to protect the Internet safety and mental health of teenagers。
Students listened attentively to the lecturer’s sharing
Interaction in the form of QR Code activity
Exaggerated AI retouching
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!