Liberal Studies: Visit to Dun Huang
Mr. Tang Kam Fai, the chairperson of Liberal Studies, was invited to have an academic exchange at Dun Huang and learn more about the development of the " One Belt One Road".
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company