NCS Chinese Department: 2nd Cantonese Competition for Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong
The NCS students of our school competed in the ‘2nd Cantonese Competition for Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong’ held by LINK Centre on 18 December 2017. The competition is aimed at raising students’ interest in learning Chinese and boosting their confidence of giving performances in Cantonese.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!