NCS Chinese Department: Fun in Chinese
Our school joined the 'Fun in Chinese', an activity held by the support program 'Arise II' of the HKSKH St. Joseph's Church & Social Centre. Through taking part in various activities, students developed more interest in learning Chinese and raised their listening, speaking, reading and writing levels.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!