Career Guidance Team: Visit to the Yuen Long Ambulance Depot
Career Guidance Team arranged 19 S.6 students to visit the Yuen Long Ambulance Depot on 8th December 2015 (Tuesday). Students were able to observe the facilities and equipment of the depot, understand the job nature of the ambulance men in the sharing and know more about their job nature and mission. They also learnt about the entry requirement and fringe benefits. It enabled them to know their future prospect in career.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!