Career Guidance Team: Visit to the Cable TV
Career team teachers arranged 18 3B students to visit the Cable TV on 4th of November 2015 (Wednesday). It enabled our students to understand more about different departments of broadcast industry. IT also help them know more about he job requirement and fringe benefits of these jobs. Our students will slowly learnt about their personal interests and career prospect.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!