Career Guidance Team: IT Industry Visit
The Career Guidance Team arranged 14 students of 4A to have a visit to a company which mainly develops mobile apps on 27/5/2015 (Wed). Students visited the workplace of the campany and learnt about daily routine, the work, entry requirements and wages of the company through the introduction of the founder.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company