Career Guidance Team: Applied Learning Scholarship
Shah Nasikh Ali (6A) and Sze To On Kit, Andy (6C) studied Aviation Studies and Automotive Technology for Applied Learning respectively and they obtained the 'Applied Learning Scholarship' offered by the Law's Charitable Foundation and the EDB.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!