Joint School Professional Development Day from Project We Can by The Wharf Holdings
Our schools are invited to join the Project We Can program. The Wharf Holdings allocate a funding of more than 800,000 to the school for the support of school infrastructure, teaching and activities. Our teachers also participated in the Joint School Professional Development Day from Project We Can and our teaching staff learned a lot from this program.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!