Chemistry Department OLE Activity (Water Quality Testing)
Our S.4 Chemistry students joined an OLE activity held by Hong Kong Wetland Park to test water quality on 8 April 2019. Students actively participated in the activity to learn the principles of water quality testing and the common water quality parameters. They also took samples and did some tests to learn more about the different parameters and the importance of water quality to ecosystem.
- The electronic declaration form for Travel history and health status of child (S1, S5-6)
- ‘Grantham Maintenance Grants’ Application 2020-2021 (For S.4-S6 Students)
- Arrangements of Resumption of Face-to-Face Classes in Phrases
- 「Easier Learning」 iPad Loan Scheme – User Guidelines and Regulations
- Arrangement of Form 1 to 5 After school tutorial classes